Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Kitty Update

I haven't posted pictures of my kitty heads in a while, so here they are! (the links under the photos are just the url link to the pictures in case they don't show up or something.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Curious Kitty - She wanted to know what the metal box mommy was holding was. :o)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Man, I just laid down for a nap! What do you want now?!" hehehe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Umm...excuse me..." lol

And something I've never tried before. I got a 30 second video with no sound of Sugar being frisky in my desk chair. Let's see if this works.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

She does that alot. It's usually in Roger's chair though. I love how at the very end of the video she notices me watching, and looks up at me like, "Oh..you're watching me...How long, exactly, were you watching me?"

I just LOVE that curious kitty picture. She loves to play in my hair and sleep on my neck, so I very frequently get that view of her, and I just think it's too adorable. She has just a big nose, and huge whiskers and that view of her just melts my heart, hehehe.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last cat is as fat as my Sigfried... And he looks like he swallowed at least one cat, if not two!

4:42 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Awww...she's not fat...She's just pleasantly plump, like her momma. :o)

6:22 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

There we go! We're *fluffy*, that's excellent, hehehehe. :oD

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home