Sunday, August 13, 2006

Wedding Picture Craze!

I hope you all are ready for some pictures! 'Cause I got a ton! hehehe. :oD Ready? Here Goes!((Sorry if some of the pictures aren't real great quality. Just have to put up with my camera))

Me in my dress:
Front with Veil
Me in my dress:
Front Again
Me in my dress:
Back
((My dress is not that color though, it's Lilac. Red's the only color they had to try on))
Bride's Maid's Dress:
Stacey! So Pretty!
Hair Piece:
Stock Picture
Toasting Glasses:
Stock Picture
Toasting Glasses:
With Inscription
Cake Topper
<---is also a music box as well :o)
Guest Book <---little hearts behind the inscripture move around!
Vases for Cake Table
Candle Holders:
For Decoration
Candle Holders:
All Lit Up
Unity Candle
((I decorated the candle holders, guest book, unity candle, and the vases, yay me! hehehe))
Unity Candle Holder
(Stock Picture)
Bubbles for Favors 1 (Stock Picture)
Bubbles for Favors 2 (Stock Picture)
Cake Utensils
Boutonniere
Stacey's Boquet
Throw Away Boquet

Bride's Boquet:
Left Side View
Bride's Boquet:
Right Side View
Bride's Boquet:
Overview
Bride's Boquet:
Top View

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I've looked at some of the pics -- not all yet, because folks have dialup. Everything looks beautiful. You are certainly braver than I would be to have the full-fledged wedding. As I have gotten older and helped with a few weddings, I have decided that I don't want the stress or expense.

::hugs you:: Good luck, and stay sane!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Mine is going to be a little one. Just Stacey and Aaron in the wedding party other than myself, Roger, and My neighbor doing the ceremony. The rest is guests and decorations. So far, with everything bought (everything pictured up top and more), I've spent under $1,000. The overall will probably not be over $1,500, that is my goal. That is what my mom spent on just flowers, maid's dresses (technically two for me, because my sister forgot to order me one, and they didn't have one in stock when it was time for her wedding. So, me and my family made me a dress to try and match what she wanted. The first one completely fell apart and we had to start over. The second one held together just long enough for the wedding, literally falling apart at the seams), and cake for my older sister's wedding.

The kicker about the whole thing is, my younger sister will be getting married only 3 months after mine! Her wedding will be the traditional huge expensive wedding.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Awww..! Thank you, E! I'm glad I could give you a warm fuzzy, hehehe.

You didn't give me *your* address, remember? You gave me Dave's. You can IM it to me, so I can send you an invitation. And maybe one for Dawn too! :ob

3:03 AM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'll send it to you, because I don't think I've given it to E.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home