Thursday, March 27, 2008

Noooooo!!!

It is *way* too early in the year to be getting this hot!!

Photobucket

This is my atomic clock, there is an indoor thermometer inside this part (pictured) and a separate part that goes outside to take the outside temperature. The top temp is the indoor temp after I broke down and turned on the AC, the bottom temp is the outside temp. Here it's after 4pm, and still reads the same...Ugh! Did I mention how much I hate summer? And here it's just now Spring, feeling like Summer...I'm not ready!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Has it really gotten that hot up there? I was just in KS week before last, and it didn't get above 65 the whole ten days.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yup, it was that hot for one day, and then dropped again the next. *laughs* Oklahoma weather is really not dependable in any fashion.

I was talking to my friend Stacey when it went up that high, and she told me that it was like 58 in Wichita at the time. *shrugs* Who knows! I'm really afraid of a dry, hot summer this year.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm looking forward to July when I can go home to drier. This 85% humidity nonsense is playing hell with my asthma.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

*laughs* It's not as humid in Ok as it is in La, but when I said dry, I meant not very much rain. It's almost always humid here to some extent. I *hate* humid heat...I loved Vegas when we went during one summer, with it's dry heat.

You know, the worst humidity I remember experiencing was in Ga. I've been to La and Fl and pretty much all the Eastern states, if not at least driving through, but the worst asthma attacks I remember having were in Fl and Co. I know, strange me. *shrugs*

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home