Monday, February 12, 2007

Bridal Shower

Momma picked me up at 9:30 on Saturday, and we went shopping at Sam's for food. We were there until 11-11:30, and drove back to Owasso to pick up Stacey. We waited a few minutes for her to arrive, and then we did all the shopping as planned. We went to Ehrle's party supply store, picked up some decorations and games, went to Deals, picked up some balloons and game prizes, and then went to Walmart to get the cake and last little items.

We got to Aneta's (my momma's mother) house a little late, and had to rush to put up decorations, set-up the tables, chop what needed chopped, and display what needed displayed. Momma did the chopping and displaying, while Stacey and I did the decorations. Everyone started showing up, and we finished in just barely enough time.

We ate, drank the punch my momma made (made with Lemon-Lime soda and Life Savers Sherbet - It was soooo yummy!), and chatted. My sister Miranda, Ray and his bunch, Dale and his bunch, Lori, Emily, and Michelle, Paula, Roger's aunt Saundra, and Tim was there. Obviously Aneta, Ashley, and Lewis were there, it's their house, and Me, my Momma, and Stacey of course. It was a full house!

After everyone ate, I opened gifts. We got foot care products from Roger's cousin Devin, a beautiful porcelain frame and copper fountain from his aunt and uncle Saundra and Ken, a waffle maker and purple towels from Oma and Paula, a blue sheet set from Aneta and Lewis, the rest of the purple towel set from Ray and Tina, a beautiful candle from my mommy, a wonderful skillet and bamboo utensils from Dale and Kim, two sexy lingerie items from Paula, erotic dice with some fun stuff from Lori, a night gown, body massager, and really good smelling candle from Brian and Val (list will be updated as more comes in, and the wedding comes and goes).

After gifts were opened, we played "I Never" and "Wedding Bell Bingo" until all the prizes were given away. The games were a hit. Everyone had fun.

Then we cut the cake, and everyone ate cake. Overall, the party went really really well. I had a lot of fun, and really enjoyed the interaction with other people. I really had a lot of fun.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. And after seeing that you guys played "I Never", I'm thinking maybe it was a good thing I wasn't able to go :-P

2:17 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself. Sounds like it was a good time.

E -- ::giggle::

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there = (

11:07 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

E - There were a bunch of kiddos there. Ray and Tina have 7 in their family, Lori had 6 all together with her, Ashley, and Dale and Kim's 2. So, the only reason I got to even say anything, is because I'm the bride and I went first. :ob

D - It was a very good time. It's been a long time since I had that much fun.

M - I fixed it, I'm sorry! I thought about that, but we were at the gym and I couldn't fix it from there.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Rumpled One said...

It was a blast. We plan on playing a more adult rated version of I never at her bachelorette party.

*hugs* And I told you the weather would cooperate! We worked out an agreement for your wedding as well.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home