Friday, January 05, 2007

Yet Another Dose of Kitty Cuteness

It's been a little while since I posted pictures of my adorable children. I have 7 new pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one is just too cute!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sugar trying to hide in our closet, but I found her!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sound Asleep.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Mommy, what are you doing?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sometimes you just gotta itch!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I swear, this cat thinks she's a people. She sits like this on a normal basis.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Playing with a string I had.

One more picture to post..Roger wants me to go back to my natural hair color, so I've been trying different colors to match my roots. I'll try a color and let my roots grow out, try another color-roots grow out, etc...Well! I found a color that seemed to match my roots perfectly. Even Roger said it looks good, and he likes it. I need your opinion. The darker parts aren't black, I'm not sure why the bottom looks black.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One other thing to note, that picture hanging on the wall in the back, I drew that. It was a lady in a Mary Kay catalog. My sister had a MK party once, and one of the MK representatives recognized "her" and couldn't figure out where she's seen "her." After I told her, she was like, "Wow! Incredible likeness!" I should have kept the picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

::sniff:: I want a cat SO BAD. One day, one day . . . .

You're hair color looks great.

How are you feeling?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thank you, D. You're the only one to give me any input on my hair. I'm actually really liking it. It lightened up a tad, and matches my eyebrows like perfectly.

I'm feeling better, thank-you, hun.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home