Saturday, December 02, 2006

And Today Is...

MY BIRTHDAY!!

hehehe.. I had the greatest present of all...SNOW!!!

I got an awesome mixer from my parents, and from Roger I got an amazing, super soft, robe and a candle gift set. We are having my party next weekend, because of all the snow and ice my gaming group didn't want to get out in it, so I'll update on what else kinds of goodies I got.

However...the other part of my family didn't even call me to wish me a happy birthday...I talked to my aunt on the phone, to make sure she wasn't going to risk the weather, but she didn't say anything. And, believe it or not, my grandmother didn't even call me. My dad and I thought that was strange..

Thank you Stacey, for remembering.

So, you might ask how I spent my birthday..well, I'll tell you. First, I fell down the stairs that lead to my parents second floor. Luckily, I didn't break anything, but I'm sore and my left wrist hurts a lot. I don't even know what happened. I went upstairs to grab something that I'd printed out, and was coming back downstairs. I wasn't in a hurry, I wasn't running, I was just walking them and holding the railing even, and WHOOP! My feet whipped right out from underneath me and down I went. Everyone came running, to check on me and make sure I hadn't hurt myself majorly.

Then we went shopping for a christmas tree. We always go as a family on or near my birthday to pick out the tree. We picked out a nice big one, and Roger and I picked out a cute little one for our apartment. I'll post pictures when I get it decorated. We ate Goldies take-out, and watched movies. Overall, a great birthday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rumpled One said...

I'm glad your birthday was good! I have always loved going and getting a real tree myself. This year though, there is not much point since it will just be me, I'll just go oo and ah over my mothers. As I said before. I'll be sending your b-day gift with Christmas.

Love you!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Stac: you could get a little one. Ours is only like 3ft tall. :o)
And yea, I remember, and I told you that you didn't have to send me anything. :ob
E: lol, it's okay hun, I wasn't real forthcoming about it either. I didn't make the post until like after 10. Thank you ::hugs::

5:12 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Happy late birthday to you!

::giant hugs::

6:42 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks sweetie. ::revels in your hugs::

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home