Wednesday, January 24, 2007

...

Oh...pray to the higher...

Our wedding is in ONE month...not only am I starting to feel the pressure of the "last minute" touch-ups, but I can actually feel it creeping closer. I'm starting to panic. I haven't finished the invitations for heaven's sake! Roger's grandmother finally got on the ball and got a list of addresses together for me...I asked her for one before Thanksgiving!

Bear with me ladies, the posts might be sparse, and the few I get around to writing, will be central minded. I am handling most of the small details all by myself, and I'm stressing.

To top it off, I'm having nightmares again...nice..so I'm also not sleeping, on top of all the wedding crunching. ::sighs:: I had hoped that getting the major stuff out of the way would prevent this stress from happening, but it didn't! AAAHHHH!!! ::breathes in and out deeply, trying to catch some breath::

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

In through the nose, out through the mouth. Slowly, getting slower. Picture yourself in whatever place in Nature where you feel relaxed and secure. Feel the warmth of the Sun on your skin. Feel the warmth on the top of your head, then slowly pull it into your body. As you pull it in to each and every part of your body, feel each part get warm and relax. When you feel completely relaxed, go on with your activities.

::gentle hugs::

11:49 AM  
Blogger Rumpled One said...

And I will be there shortly to bop any boys who are getting out of line and not letting the bride have her way. *eyes the boys*

5:47 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

D - My never ending source of tranquility. :o) Thank You.

::hugs back::

E - I am, and he is being a sport about most of all of this. The envelopes aren't printing right, and causing much of that stress, and he has been right up there trying to help me figure out why. The 'do it yourself invitation kit' was a total bust...I've encountered hang-ups at almost every turn. I'm hoping that once the day gets closer, I'll just go into a state of nervous numbness or something. ;o)

S - The boys are *mostly* behaving. We headbutt now and again about stuff, but nothing serious. At least not *now* since the tux decisions.

They added stress last weekend by making plans to camp and play outside. With that forecast for lots of snow and freezing temps...they were going to go anyhow! So I worried about that, right up until they left at 12am on Saturday, and I saw that we just got nothing but rain, and that was all we were going to get. Silly boys...

Oh! and I can't **wait** to see you!!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

::shrug::

I do what I can. Ooooommmmmmm!

::grin::

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home