Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Friend Quiz

I copied off of Amanda's Myspace, and made a friend quiz! Take it, it's kind-of fun! See how well you know me or don't know me!


Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here

Testriffic IQ test
Mentally Retarded->Far Below Average->Below Average->Around Average->Exceptionally Gifted->Extremely Brilliant->Bright Mastermind->a Regional Genius->a Universal Genius

Testriffic.com
Impoverished->Poor->Second Rate->Middle Class->Wealthy->Extremely Wealthy->Prosperous ->Mogul->Magnate->Midas Touch

Testriffic.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

ROFLMAO!!!! That is a different Amanda, with the same last initial! She's a good friend of mine from high school, we just recently got back in touch.

Of course I'd get all of my own questions right!!

She'll have a different initial when she gets married in 2008. :oD

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home