Tuesday, February 27, 2007

::Cries::

I'm sick! Can you believe the timing?! Roger brought home a cold virus from a guy he works with, and I caught it. I'm miserable....::pouts:: I'm running a fever, really sore throat, coughing (but coughing hurts my throat even more), runny nose, stuffy head, congested chest, uncomfortable because of temperature fluctuations and minor body aches. I'm going to get married in 3 days!!! This is a kind of stress that I didn't forsee, and never dreamed of happening! I really, *really* don't want to be sick on my wedding day...so I went to the doctor yesterday, to try and nip it in the bud. He said, "it's just a cold." It has to run it's course. ::sighs::

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get lots and lots of sleep. The more you stress about it, the worse your immune system will be.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

::hugs:: Listen to E. She's right.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home