Saturday, December 06, 2008

Your Yearly Dose of Christmas

Okay! It's that time! Roger and I were busy busy yesterday, getting our tree all beautified. So, now you all get unindated with tree pics!

First, I wanted to show you Year Zero. I opened the CD case and saw this:
Photobucket

I thought, wow, that is the most plain I've ever seen NIN do on their CDs, but whatever. I put it in the laptop, and started to play it. Then, Roger and I decided to play in on the stereo instead. So, he took it out of the laptop and we saw this:
Photobucket

I was like, "That's more like it!"

So, now, onto trees!

Sugar and Bella

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's my pretty piggies:
Photobucket

And, finally, a video of my tree topper. It doesn't quite to it justice, but it gives you an idea:
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/MystiLavendar/Christmas%202008/?action=view&current=100_1579.flv

Sorry about the clicking noise. It is actually the thing I keep the camera in it's case with clicking against the camera when I move, but the sound pick-up is so sensitive that it picks that up. You can even hear me breathing if you listen close enough, hehe.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freaky about the NiN cd. Was it just the light reflecting that made the text show?

2:59 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

No, it's the heat. If I wait, and let it turn black again, I can touch the top and just change parts of it with the heat of my hands. I don't usually make a habit to touch a lot of a CD, I try to touch as little as I can, so I didn't notice the heat reaction.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. I probably would've been blissfully ignorant and never bothered to look at the videos.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home