Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ring Poll

Roger and I are looking to possibly upgrade my wedding ring on our fifth year. Well, we're going on almost 2, so it's only 3 years away and we may need to start saving now. Anywho, there are two that I like alot, and can't choose.

http://www.polldaddy.com/p/1101934/

I picked those two colors because one is both of our birth month's birthstone, and the other is the stone for the month of March (in which we were married).
Please let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I really like the first one because it's so elegant in its simplicity. Not to mention it would be easier to keep clean than the filigreed one.

I decided long ago that if I ever got married, I'd want one with our birthstones.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Really? I thought I was the only girl in existence that didn't want a huge, flashy, overdone diamond in her wedding rings. That's awesome! Now that I think about it, it shouldn't surprize me, we are very alike in a lot of things.

Yea, I like that the hearts are more side by side, rather than across from each other, but I had some concerns about the practicality of ring one. I really like the band of ring 2. They're also exactly the same price, so I can't choose off of that either, heh.

I'm thinking of just wearing the one ring though, until we can find someone that will make a simple band to go with one of these. They don't come as a set, and sets don't seem to come in anything but diamonds.

I always wanted my wedding band to have my husband's birthstone in it, and it's just that much cooler that we have the same birthstone. Traditionally, the stone for December is Blue Topaz or Turquoise, but there are some that accept Tanzanite as an official birthstone for December. I like the Tanzanite and Aquamarine together.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

If I ever get hitched, I will NOT put blood money (diamonds) on my finger.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home