Monday, September 22, 2008

More Crap

I really don't want to dig into any details. I just write to say that there has been another uprising of family bull going around again.

All I have to say to that is: Phone records don't lie, people do.
The last phone call I got from that side was on the 23rd of February, and that was only because the Linkin Park concert was the 29th. There were other calls from my end, but none of them returned. I actually have the paperwork to prove that fact. Why did I bother to look up that paperwork? Well, because the accusation that I wasn't returning calls and messages came to blame me for the reason I wasn't called at a later, more important date.

It isn't fair to blame me for things when the accuser is the one doing them.

What's been said makes me want to puke...oh wait...I have...

At this point, I wash my hands of it. I refuse to waste any more time and energy (and food) on that bull when my baby needs all the time and energy I have to spare. I am going to concentrate on getting her better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I think that's exactly the right attitude to have!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thank You, I'm glad you agree. :o)

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that ole' saying, "You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose..."

I think we're all blessed with total nutjobs, if not out-and-out a**holes in our family trees.

You just have to learn when to say "up yours". :-)

11:51 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yea, I think I've finally gotten to that point. The problem is, for some reason, they didn't seem to take it very well...I just can't imagine why. *dripping with sarcasim* Heh.

I guess they thought I'd take their crap forever, since they're family, but they were sorely mistaken. Yes, I took it *longer* because they were family, but I took it more personally.

We shall see how this year plays out, I'm just not going to concern myself over it too much anymore. I've lost too many night's sleep and too many heart wrenching tears over it all.

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home