Thursday, June 26, 2008

Okay So..

Good news: Bella is feeling better. She's finally eating, what I would consider, a decent amount and has gone back to the little purrbox I brought home. She's finally starting to put on a little weight and is moving around the house better. I'm not forcing the Pedialyte on her but still having to shove 2 pills and a blue gunk on her until sometime next week. I thank my lucky stars and hope that she doesn't suffer long term like Sugar does. We don't know what we'll do next time we want a kitty, but adopting has not ever been a pleasant experience for me. Everytime we pay someone to let us take a kitty, they give us a sick kitty. Everytime we've just taken in homeless kitties roaming the streets or gotten one free through handouts, we get healthy kitties that live for 15-20+ years. I guess next time we'll ask around if anyone knows of recent litters or paruse the newspaper.

So! Now that that worry is out of the way, it's time for a new one...

Bad News: My mom lost about $1,200 a week worth of clients, so a good chunk of my work load was cut today. The economy is so bad that clients are dropping because no one's buying houses, so until the economy and real estate picks back up, my mom's business, and therefore my job, is threatened. Couldn't have come at a better time, right?

We found out that we are getting our A/C compressor under warranty, so that part won't cost us to replace. I still don't know how much we're going to have to dig up, or when my uncle will be able to get to it, but I'll keep updated on that.

I guess we're making up for last year being such an incredible year. It's gotta get better at some point, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Don't focus on the bad, because doing that only draws more. Focus on the good things -- Bella's better and better, your AC is warranted. You can find other work to supplement your work for your mom.

Keep your quartz handy and dump your negative thoughts into it. Remember to clear it periodically by filling it with brilliant white, cleansing light. Keep the positive thoughts front and center.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

*nods*

You're right..it will get better.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home