Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just For My Good Friend, Ember

Okay, Em, I made dinner tonight, and I thought you would want to see this!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And a Close-up!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was very tasty, and even Roger liked it! It's shrimp alfredo with a....umm....kick! Unfortunately I couldn't talk him into the body paints...he absolutely refused to try them. We both have this thing about not mixing food and sex, but I wanted to try them, because it's not technically "food" persay. They were made just for sexual activities, not to go on a food, but he wouldn't accept that arguement. I gave them to Miranda, where they will get much good use ::winks::

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that = P

2:27 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hey, having a good healthy sexual relationship is nothing to be shunned. Especially here! :ob

6:57 AM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Is that penis pasta?

11:20 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

hehehe, Peckeroni to be exact ;o)

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I'm glad someone got you x-rated food. I thought about it when I was at the store.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home